We are seeking someone passionate about growing our established Water Resources Department. As a key member of our leadership team, you will strategically pursue opportunities, foster client relationships, develop new clients, and oversee water resources projects. Responsibilities include team management, mentorship, business development, and client management activities while ensuring projects are performed on time and on budget.
Key duties include identifying and developing project and client opportunities and expanding our Water Resources sector through networking events. You will create and manage contracts, budgets, and billings. You will also assist in water resources permitting efforts, and conduct QA/QC reviews on deliverables including reports, calculations, and engineering plans. Knowledge of hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and modeling is desired.
Projects include low impact designs, residential subdivisions, commercial sites, roadway drainage, master planning, urban stormwater retrofits, stormwater treatment, hydraulic analyses (pipes and open channels), and flood hazard mitigation. This position requires close collaboration with our civil engineering design teams across multiple concurrent projects.
- Registered Civil Engineer in the State of Oregon
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, water resources, or environmental engineering; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 10+ years of experience with stormwater management design, contracts, client management, and project management
- Ability to identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Exceptional technical capabilities, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Experience and/or studies in hydrology, Low Impact Development (LID), water quality, and stormwater treatment best management practices
$100,000-$150,000+ depending on experience
To be considered, please submit a detailed resume showing all employment, organizational, and volunteer activities to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list all registrations and accreditations, as well as a list of projects in which you have been involved. Please list at least 5 recent or significant projects and include your specific involvement in each, as well as a short narrative about the project.
We strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and celebrate the value of having a diverse voice for our team, projects, and clients. At this time, we are only able to consider candidates who are able to work in the United States.